EN

Recently added item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.
There are no products added.

  1. Home
  2. Joanin-Becot
Joanin Becot

Joanin-Becot

Chateau Joanin Becot
A pleasant to drink and well balanced wine with a nice taste. It leaves a feeling of lightness and ethereality. The finish has soft tannins and a long aftertaste.
  • 750 ml
  • 2008
  • Alc. %: 14
BGN65.00
In Stock
Up to 1 business day delivery.

Up to 1 business day delivery.

Joanin Becot
Joanin-Becot
2008

Chateau Joanin Becot

The Becot family bought the winery in 2001. It has 12 hectares of vines, 80% of which Merlot and the other 20% - Cabernet Franc. The limestone and clay soils contain ancient fossils of sea animals. The owner Juliette Bécot takes care of the mansion like it is a flower garden and the wines are made with effort and attention of cru classé. Since 2002 Chateau Joanin Becot owns a new winery under the fermentation cellars in order to use gravity for wine-shifting. Ageing takes place in 75% new oak for 16-18 months. The wines of Joanin Becot differentiate with charm, freshness, ripe fruit aromas and smooth texture. You can drink them soon after they have been bottled and offer quality that surpasses their price.

How do you rate this product?

Price - Quality
88
88


       

Your Wine, Wrapped and Delivered.

From the vineyard to your glass, the wine goes a long way. Every step is taken with much care and attention. We are a small part of this journey, but we take very seriously the task of bringing your wine to you in the most convenient and secure way.

For your peace of mind, the shipment travels in secure packaging and, if necessary, with insurance. We will deliver it to your address, quickly and safely - and within the city of Sofia sometimes within hours.

For your convenience, we will try to keep the requested time range specified in your order details.